Jeff Gangwer Poems
- Together “Together” is our new favorite word— Together, ...
- Little Orange Devils My Wife enters the guest room Where I’m...
- 'Mallows At The Coals I watch ‘n’ rotate these ‘mallows at ...
- Two Tufts / Wrinkles And Makeu... That smile— That misleading ...
- The New Paradigm My loaded brush flattens the white, latex ...
- El Campesino Cansado El campesino cansado vuelve a casa— un...
- The Tired Peasant The tired peasant walks home— a burlap ...
Jeff Gangwer grew up in Parkdale, Keizer, Woodburn, and Salem, Oregon. He majored in English Education and minored in American Government Education. In 2011, he began teaching English Language Arts. He enjoys movies, music, audiobooks, and stand-up comedy. He also enjoys hiking, paintball, road running, shotgun shooting, and tennis. He lives in Utah with his lovely wife, Rebeca. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jeff Gangwer
“Together” is our new favorite word—
when water from a broken pipe
nearly floods our vinyl, kitchen floor—
when a prayer for patience
implores God to walk in with a bestowal—
when we round
the corners in our neighborhood—
when we brace ourselves
for the blistering winter elements—
when we cuddle under
thirty pounds of blankets—
when my pen digs into
the page of my notebook—
when my fingers punch the keys—
to the annoyance of the...