Jean Pullman Poems
- True Beauty True beauty is in the way she laughs True beauty...
- Happiness Happiness is my high. Happiness feels great ...
- Friends Friends will stick up for you, not put you ...
- My Anger My anger wants to kill. My anger wants to ...
- Beautiful I am beautiful inside and out I am beautiful ...
- Cursed I know I will never find love and happiness. I know I...
- Feeling Lonely Feeling so lonely and you're sitting right ...
My Name is Jean Melanie Pullman I am twenty years old and have been writing as far as i can remember. I write all of my poetry from the heart and all my poems are based on personal experiences. I have been through some dark times but now i am a positive person living happily and care free. I love meeting new people and making new friends. I also love to model, sing, act and dance. I draw and paint... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Pullman
True beauty is in the way she laughs
True beauty is in her eyes
True beauty is how she acts
True beauty is inside
True beauty is unseen
True beauty is only felt
True beauty is not mean
True beauty is herself
True beauty can't be cruel
True beauty is bare
True beauty within you
True beauty is always there
True Beauty can't be covered with makeup
True beauty means true love
True beauty can't be baked up
True beauty is the flight of a dove
True beauty has no flaws
For True beauty is all that matters after all
all rights reserved to Jean ...