Jean Evans Poems
- A Girl I Know There's a girl I know and I wish you could, ...
- Sixteen Now Sixteen years ago to the day, A child was born,...
- What Your Unborn Child Might B...
- I Loved You, I Love You I loved you because you were my ...
- 'Don'T Cry' ♥ DON'T CRY.. ♥ ♣ MY ...
- For The One I Love Some women need diamonds and flowers to ...
- ♥ My Angel, My Mom♥... This poem was written about ...
Hello everyone, welcome! In case you are wondering, I am not ashamed of my age, I just don't like to give out too much information. I will say that I am a mother of 3 wonderful little boys and have been happily married for a most joyous 18 years.
I come from a small town in West Virginia where for the most part we are morally concerned about our selves and our families. We hold our God and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Evans
A Girl I Know
There's a girl I know and I wish you could,
For this girl I know is fun-loving, smart, and a heart full of good.
Her big blue eyes remind you of a warm spring sky,
Her smile so bright can light the dark of a moonless night.
Her laughter can dry the wettest of teary faces,
Her love can take you to higher places.
Her personality is like no other I know,
And her loyalty is as pure as the driven snow.
Who, you may ask is this girl so spectacular, in all her bliss,
And my response is none other than my best friend, my Little Sis.