Jean Evans Poems
- Sixteen Now Sixteen years ago to the day, A child was born,...
- A Girl I Know There's a girl I know and I wish you could, ...
- ♥ My Angel, My Mom♥ This poem was written about the most ...
- 'Don'T Cry' ♥ DON'T CRY.. ♥ ♣ MY ...
- 'Things Unsaid' There are so many things people need to say, ...
- 'Things Remind Me' I find myself drawn to things that remind ...
- 'Rain' I love to cuddle under a blanket snug in my bed, ...
Hello everyone, welcome! In case you are wondering, I am not ashamed of my age, I just don't like to give out too much information. I will say that I am a mother of 3 wonderful little boys and have been happily married for a most joyous 18 years.
I come from a small town in West Virginia where for the most part we are morally concerned about our selves and our families. We hold our God and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jean Evans
Sixteen years ago to the day,
A child was born, a little girl babe.
She stole the hearts of everyone she met,
And in their hearts, she has been so closely kept.
So much maturity in a child who could still make you laugh,
Especially when there were times everything was so bad.
So smart, so beautiful, so self assure,
This is one little lady that refused to be ignored.
'IGNORED, ' you say, as if you could,
For a gal like this deseves attention and that's understood.
She makes us proud with all she does,
This 'Daddy's Girl' is truely loved.
Such an ...