Jared Bradford Poems
- Memories Middle school is coming and going It will soon come...
- American Pride We've been through the bad We've been through...
- The Godfather He was sly through life Cunning, tough Always...
- Acceptance Ties a rope around his neck Pulls it tight up to ...
- Repetition I can say so much How I feel, what I do But my ...
- Behind A Closed Door I write these lines down With this pen ...
- Fear Take these words wisely Do not fret The worst ...
I'm 19 and I love to write, if you love to read, then I guess we can relate on some level. I write about deep things or maybe even nothing relevant at all, who knows. Follow me on twitter @jj_bradford. I also started recording music check my youtube page out: http: //www.youtube.com/user/Bonez309? feature=mhee
Any feedback is awesome. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Middle school is coming and going
It will soon come to end
All those memories
All those friends
8th Grade Yearbooks were getting signed
Was being so kind
Graduation Day is here
And as I looked upon my peers, I thought
High school is our last 4 years
After that, we'll be seperated
Some leave for college
Maybe never to be re-united
While we may not see each other
Or hang out like the old days
Those friends and memories
Will always stay
So let's enjoy these last few years
There our last together
With all our ...