jamaya ewing Poems
- The Day I Met You The first day i met you, you were holding ...
- Love Be Gone love is deep inside love always swings by love...
- Why Aaron WHY? Aaron Robinson do you love me why do you ...
- Freedom Is Not Free freedom is not free lock up in ...
- Speak Up speak up for love speak up for life speak up for ...
- I Stand when life knocks me down I STAND when im hurt and ...
- Can'T Touch This can't touch this my heart my soul
my name is shaleta sharee-jamaya jenkins-ewing im 17 years old i was adopted at 2 by my aunt who is 65 i love her so much i don't kno who my real mom is but i know she knows where i am but dosnt want to see so good luck for her cause she has a wonderful dauther who knows a lot and is talented to death but god bless her anyway. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Day I Met You
The first day i met you, you were holding me, crying out for me
The first day i met you i lost your voice i lost your touch
The first day i met you, i learn that you were my aunt
The day i met i was sure you were my mom
The day when i found you, you were more then just an aunt your my mom.
The day i met my mom i said i do
i do want you to be my mom
i do want to be love
i do want to be held
i do want to laugh
i do want to cry
i do want to find you
but i did but in another way
you are everything in every way
my mom to be my mom you ...