Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
Jacques Sprenkie Mateya Poems
- Painful Road It took a pain to travel A road so long Had ...
- South African Government Has A...
- Death Of Death Death died death A tragic death of unusual ...
- A Sour Day Singing a silent song in language of ernegy It ...
- Death Comes To Wedding Truth has been loitering around her ...
- My Culture, My Pride! Inherent of heredity as heritage like...
- A Big Tree In Ntoane! Big tree by the road side in Ntwane In...
dusty streets of thabakhubedu in dennilton have seen my up rising, this rural part of limpopo [south africa] complete my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jacques Sprenkie Mateya
It took a pain to travel
A road so long
Had to travel it
I am face with connivers! Death?
You should avoid such road
And be moderate with his life
When such conquers
One is rich with wishes
That eye tooth can bite the pain
And ease it
I love nothing more that everything
I am creeping in the body
Like thief in the night