Jacques Sprenkie Mateya (September / Dennilton)
dusty streets of thabakhubedu in dennilton have seen my up rising, this rural part of limpopo [south africa] complete my life. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 2 Prince, Another One I Wrote
- a big tree in ntoane!
- a book with many pages
- A colonized mind of Africa
- A day I awaits
- a death certificate with my name on it
- A death wishing soul?
- A grave in far Away land
- A great ruler: King Sekhukhune
- a letter of the coach sited man to his e...
- a new calf
- A Poem for Don Mattera
- a poem for her
- A Poem For Mr And Mrs...