Ivy Schex Poems
- Horse And Rider The prairie blows the grasses And whips the ...
- Dear Grandma Dear Grandma, I remember When you were there ...
- To Everything There Is A Seaso... To everything there is a ...
- Horse Limerick I I was riding my horse one day When he ...
- I Dream Of Horses There is a dream Of rushing wind And ...
- This Sunset The sunset Vibrant, bright Full of colors Just...
- Between My Horse's Wings Is this real, or is this fantasy? ...
Who am I? I am Spiderman. Well, actually I'm not. But I love to quote lines from movies. Born in the city, I am now living in the country. I love it here. I have five horses and I train them myself. I have six brothers, all younger than I am. I love to write, read, paint, draw, and make jewelry. That is, when I am not riding horses or getting thrown off of them, which happens fairly regularly.
Ivy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Horse And Rider
The prairie blows the grasses
And whips the horse’s mane.
They travel, horse and rider,
Through the sea of amber grain
Hills roll by, and clouds pass
But steady are the horse’s hooves
Upon the wind blown grass
As they travel, horse and rider
There is no trail that they follow
No path that can be seen
There they travel, horse and rider
Upon the endless blowing green