icy storm Poems
- The Walls They confine you. They seperate you from the ...
- Around Every Corner It follows you everywhere! It's with ...
- 49 Hours cold NIGHT dark NIGHT ...good NIGHT
- Thank-You For Your Time Time waits for nobody. We are living...
- Champion He who plots the destruction of others will often ...
- Rough Around The Edges Life is a mountin. Tall jagged and ...
- Colors Of My Life Part of me is a penetrating red, like in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about icy storm
They confine you.
They seperate you from the world.
You live inside these walls.
You have put up these walls.
If these walls could talk,
what would you tell them?
say what you want,
but they will never say anything back.
Like evey structure made by man
your walls of confinement will crumble to the ground.
you scream as your peices rain onto the ground.
If only these walls could talk.