Frank Bana Poems
- Come Closer To Me Come closer to me, dearest love, To ...
- Cancer Blooms... Cancer blooms in the corporeal garden Slow,...
- At Last.... At last I stand before your eyes Clothed in ...
- To Womankind Womankind, please make up your mind! You want ...
- A Distillation... Our poem is a distillation wrung from ...
- A Space Beautiful I sleep in a beautiful structure After ...
- Because You Wear Gold Sun coming through A straw hat Once I...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Come Closer To Me
Come closer to me, dearest love,
To secret homes where we belong
Let my embrace be all your world
Our whispers its most perfect song
Discovered as a woman, man
In unity by four hands bound
Joined in knowing timeless love
The silence of harmonious sound
Make me completed of your love
And I will bring to you my soul
Ecstatic of our myths and tales
The stories that our bodies tell
How profoundly do I find
The essence of your being now
Adoring all your womanhood
This man in me is offered up
To call across the spaces wide