well.. i really really enjoy writing poetry. whenever i write it, it fills my heart, because i always write about experiences ive gone through, or feelings that i have, or have had. the poetry i write comes from deep in my heart and i only hope you like it
Forever Gone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The Innocent Child
- I Miss You
- Go on smokin my dear, but don't say I di...
- Please Hear What Im Not Saying
- Im Sorry
- Do You Trust Me?
- Together We Cry
- I Promise, I Tried, but Its Not My Fault
- Just Say It To My Face, Don't Try To Pla...
- I Need Her, Now Look what You've Done
- What Did I Do This Time?
- Im done with this broken heart
- Don't take her away
Comments about forever gone
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)