forever gone Poems
- Please Hear What Im Not Saying Don't be fooled by me don't ...
- The Innocent Child I was just a child, an innocent child I ...
- Go On Smokin My Dear, But Don'...
- Together We Cry Together we cry. together we shed our ...
- Do You Trust Me? Do you trust me? If I told you to let go, ...
- I Promise, I Tried, But Its No...
- Just Say It To My Face, Don'T ...
well.. i really really enjoy writing poetry. whenever i write it, it fills my heart, because i always write about experiences ive gone through, or feelings that i have, or have had. the poetry i write comes from deep in my heart and i only hope you like it
Forever Gone more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about forever gone
Please Hear What Im Not Saying
Don't be fooled by me
don't be fooled by the face i wear
masks that i am afraid to take off
and none of them are me.
pretending is an art that's second nature to me,
but don't be fooled.
i gave you the impression that im secure
that confidence is my name
that the waters calm and im in command
and that i need no one.
but don't believe me
my surface may seem smooth, but my surface
is my mask, ever varying and ever concealing
beneath lies no complacence
beneath lies confusion and fear and loneliness
but i had this. i don't want anybody to know ...