Erin Hanson Poems
- College Having those tremendous nightmares when theres ...
- Confused And Lost Little Girl your screaming while she sits ...
- Where Will We Go No seeing you, nor' talking all i hope is...
- The Unforbidden Mistake The unforbidden mistake that you and ...
- The Reason The reason why i cry at night when i feel lost and...
- Broken 3 Women The dread and pain of hearing about it when ...
- Smiles thinking of the possiblity of tears. more happy ...
My names Erin Hanson. I was born in Phenoix, Arizona, my father Micheal left me when i was only 2 years old. When me and my mother Susan moved to Dallas, Texas.
My mom met a guy named Kyle, marring him when i was about 4. He adopted me when i was in the 4th grade at the age of 9. Before that when i was 6 they had my brother named Clayton. He is my half brother.
My Mom&Kyle ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Having those tremendous nightmares
when theres chills throught the
cold blooded body.
as your not here to warm me up.
Im stricken stiff and im missing you
you can never be here.
Seeing you only everyother day or week.
My heart aches when your not here.
Graduation in in the dark blue cap and gown.
the ignition began as im dricing
6 hours away.
I look beside me as an empty seat awakens.
I cant keep going as every minute ticks by
all I can think about is you.
The car stops
as trears begin hitting the wheel.
The bright light is ...