Erin Hanson Poems
- Where Will We Go No seeing you, nor' talking all i hope is...
- College Having those tremendous nightmares when theres ...
- Confused And Lost Little Girl your screaming while she sits ...
- The Unforbidden Mistake The unforbidden mistake that you and ...
- The Reason The reason why i cry at night when i feel lost and...
- Scars They say time heals forgive, forget, im not sure i ...
- Broken 3 Women The dread and pain of hearing about it when ...
My names Erin Hanson. I was born in Phenoix, Arizona, my father Micheal left me when i was only 2 years old. When me and my mother Susan moved to Dallas, Texas.
My mom met a guy named Kyle, marring him when i was about 4. He adopted me when i was in the 4th grade at the age of 9. Before that when i was 6 they had my brother named Clayton. He is my half brother.
My Mom&Kyle ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Where Will We Go
No seeing you,
all i hope is
these feelings wont fade.
We have fallen into the darked highlights
of love between us two.
Fading is deffinetly not on my priority
list of things to do.
Beneth the shadowd skin
with the heart
repeating the same old tune.
Striken cold&darkend rooms
combination of the two.
Will the feelings fade
tears soak up or will you and me
plan a departuring plane
No questions asked or answers buried within
Ill leave this sinking
beginning to end.