Erin Hanson Poems
- Confused And Lost Little Girl your screaming while she sits ...
- College Having those tremendous nightmares when theres ...
- Where Will We Go No seeing you, nor' talking all i hope is...
- The Unforbidden Mistake The unforbidden mistake that you and ...
- The Reason The reason why i cry at night when i feel lost and...
- Broken 3 Women The dread and pain of hearing about it when ...
- Scars They say time heals forgive, forget, im not sure i ...
My names Erin Hanson. I was born in Phenoix, Arizona, my father Micheal left me when i was only 2 years old. When me and my mother Susan moved to Dallas, Texas.
My mom met a guy named Kyle, marring him when i was about 4. He adopted me when i was in the 4th grade at the age of 9. Before that when i was 6 they had my brother named Clayton. He is my half brother.
My Mom&Kyle ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Confused And Lost Little Girl
your screaming while she sits there.
I bet you dont know that shes soaking it all in.
Shes switching parents every week or so..
to young ot know exactly whats going on.
The loud sirens repeating over and over
blue red& white lights circle around the room.
shes taken to her mom and never saw her dad
He will never leave her heard nor mind.
She moved far away from him and started a new life.
The new dad wasnt the same as the last
and didnt stay long either.
She stresses out as so many things are happening,
in her life right ...