Dr.Mosam Sinha Poems
- Discipline When I deeply go in search, find disciplined the...
- Love Love is the supreme power, save it from being ...
- What Are You? What Are You? What are you?
- Haiku On Flower Hidden in green grass like a lady behind ...
- For You Golden words in golden ink; silky paper with border...
- Haiku-Dr.Mosam Sinha Haiku Killing your time Is like ...
- Mother Earth Mother earth is crying. for her sons are ...
Dr. Mosam Sinha was born on 20 June,1977 in the city of Haldwani (Uttar Pradesh) India and brought up in historical city of Nawabs known as Rampur (Uttar Pradesh) .He lives in Rampur and did his education from there only. He is an International poet, reviewer, broadcaster, trainer, counselor and above all a teacher.He passed high school and Intermediate from U.P Board and did B.A and M.A ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr.Mosam Sinha
When I deeply go in search,
find disciplined the universe.
Well ordered by natural laws,
governed, dynamic, without flaws.
All the plants molescules,
elements, atoms, go by rules.
Divinely disciplined, so safe,
go on without deforming shape.
Indisciplined a life, we live,
disorder is all we give.
Fights, tensions, quarrels, hate,
sick at heart, ill fated fate.
Law and order if we bring,
to life and be disciplined,
safe, smooth, the life will run,
deeds will be perfectly done.