David Kush Poems
- A Letter To Myself I really didn't see it coming The pain...
- A Kind Word Oh how powerful you can be Strenghth beyond ...
- Lose To Win Sometimes you have to lose to win You lose a ...
- A Moment In Time A moment Segment of time Brief ...
- Cry Of The Unborn You felt the pleasure of my conception Did...
- The Spoils Of Retirement Retirement is bitter sweet For your...
- Evolution [my Life's Journey] Oh how sad it makes me feel ...
If you are looking for perfection Don't look here For I write by no rule But what is in the heart Right or wrong it is what it is The world the way I look at it For we all look And all see something different Give it a try for a breath of fresh air more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Letter To Myself
I really didn't see it coming
The pain I put you through
All those lonely nights
When I wasn't there for you
I can feel the pent up anger
The hate that's consuming you
I guess I lost my chance at heaven
By the hell I put you through
If we could start over again
Would we feel the same
Or would the past kill any chance
Of ending any other way
I don't know what to tell you
I don't know what to say
But I know one thing for certain
Tomorrow brings a brand new day