david kush Poems
- A Letter To Myself I really didn't see it coming The pain...
- A Kind Word Oh how powerful you can be Strenghth beyond ...
- Lose To Win Sometimes you have to lose to win You lose a ...
- A Moment In Time A moment Segment of time Brief ...
- Celebrate Life
- Cry Of The Unborn You felt the pleasure of my conception Did...
- Evolution [my Life's Journey] Oh how sad it makes me feel ...
Written close to 400 poems 86 are in my book.
After tring to take my life and going into a deep depression, I cried out to the Lord to put me back the way I was. He heard my cries When the depression lifed I started writing Never wrote before.
My words are simple for I am a simple man life is complicated enough already My book was a thank you to the person who showed me the way back to living life and who showed me what the Lords love can do All the rest I write I write for you who may be where I have been May these words give Hope and a light to show you the way God Bless I have decided to reduce the number of my poemsI have written on this site to some of my best I think the ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Letter To Myself
I really didn't see it coming
The pain I put you through
All those lonely nights
When I wasn't there for you
I can feel the pent up anger
The hate that's consuming you
I guess I lost my chance at heaven
By the hell I put you through
If we could start over again
Would we feel the same
Or would the past kill any chance
Of ending any other way
I don't know what to tell you
I don't know what to say
But I know one thing for certain
Tomorrow brings a brand new day