daubmir nadir Poems
- Dragonfly Riddle Inside the Pentagram Of my dissolute ...
- Aftertaste You shall not taste of death For there is no ...
- Selfish Love Genuine love Is selfishness: Love doesn't ...
- Containment My death Cannot change the fact That I had a ...
- Surreal Swallows Grip my hand, son And kill all your ...
- First Schizoid State Be real now. I have never been real;
- All I contain all there is, I am filled with the all. Take...
I am a divine manifestation incarnated into a bard's body and strive to express the ineffable in human terms, positing poetical questions on a website in heaven... et vous ne le trouverez jamais, à moins que le recherchiez dans votre âme... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Inside the Pentagram
Of my dissolute thoughts
Hovers the word
Of universal AmoR
Outside the circle
Of my selfish wants
Thrives the root