daubmir nadir Poems
- Aftertaste You shall not taste of death For there is no ...
- Collapsing Universe I will write the poem of poems I will ...
- Basic Needs Thirsting for my soul I cannot find its ...
- Surreal Swallows Grip my hand, son And kill all your ...
- Assistance The crutches In my heart Are Stilts
- I Do I love Oh how I love! I do love Love me
- All I contain all there is, I am filled with the all. Take...
I am a divine manifestation incarnated into a bard's body and strive to express the ineffable in human terms, positing poetical questions on a website in heaven... et vous ne le trouverez jamais, à moins que le recherchiez dans votre âme... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You shall not taste of death
For there is no death for you:
You cannot experience
Your own death.
Are you born?
Life and death
Cannot be separated.
You have no chance whatever
Of knowing for yourself
Where one begins
And the other ends.
You can experience the death of another,
But not your own.
Where is death, there is no you.
The only death is physical death;
There is no psychological death.
Why then are you so afraid of death?
- Because there is no you.