Cody O'Hara Poems
- Am I Still Free The door lies In front of me Sitting, ...
- A Light In The Dark A light in the dark Safety from ...
- Singular Beauty In the vast ocean that is The singular is ...
- Stormy Skies In sullen blues and dull greys The stormy skies...
- The Eternal Struggle Nature Wild, old Growing, creating, ...
- The Ivy And The Tree Why must the Killer ivy hang Upon ...
- Wipe It Clean Wipe it clean Clear the slate Remove the ...
I am a strange, fun loving person who loves to read, write, tell stories, crack jokes, and live my life with a passion. I am still very much an amateur artist and hope to improve my skills for the rest of my life, and hopefully one day develop my own artistic style. I love to create poetry and digital art, but don't ask me to draw anything by hand (the horror!) . My favorite moments are with my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Cody O'Hara
Am I Still Free
The door lies
In front of me
But once chosen
Am I still free,
Or in taking the chance
Have I inadvertently
Locked every other door,
Or is that the greater
Evil, never trying,
And losing what may