Chidera Victor Poems
- Will You Be There Will you be there, in my darkest ...
- There Is Our Hero The forest echoes their plight The big ...
- The Rhythm. Of Love The song goes slowly in my head The ...
- In A Dark Corner In a dark lonely corner Nothing to grasp on...
- Rose Of Beauty I met a fairy Her face as beauty and ...
- When When sadness fill your heart with void When clouds are ...
- Fairest Beauty Thou fairest beauty thou art called You who ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chidera Victor
Will You Be There
Will you be there, in my darkest moments
In times of evergreen in times of scarcity
Will you be there when I have but loneliness
As a friend; will you answer the true calling friend
The night as cold as it seems as frost
All I hear's but the whistle of the gentle breeze
Growing jealous of an island it seems
Cos they've gat compny I've gat none
In my deepest moments of tears
The sun goes down on ny soul
In darkest day, in darkest night
Will you be by my side friend?