Chelsea Baird Poems
- My Best Friend 16 years you have just turned 16 years in ...
- Unloved Sweet little girl with eyes wide and blue Sweet ...
- The Last Fight Away from home Away from loved ones I stand ...
- Broken Promises You made me trust You made me believe That ...
- Pieces Of Me You led me astray You made me lose belief You ...
- Masks I wear a mask so you can not see That you really mean ...
- Shutting Down. I screamed I shouted I yelled I wailed
I started writing poems when I was going through primary school and started again when I got hurt by a guy 3 years ago, cliche I know. But I really like how writing makes me feel and getting it down on paper in what I hope is a way that allows others to see some of my innermost thoughts. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chelsea Baird
My Best Friend
16 years you have just turned
16 years in which you've learned
From the people you've loved most
Through passed mistakes
And rotten blokes
So how come
I ask you this
It is not me that you miss
You were the best friend who I thought
Would help me dry my tears
Would help me stand up to my greatest fears
I stood beside you when times were bad
I never ran when you were mad
I did the best I could do
I did everything i thought I should
So how come now you leave me here
You leave me without a single tear
You leave without a word of passing