Chandrashekar a posy poet
Chandrashekar a posy poet Poems
- An Encounter The empty and lonely sky yet, so serene and ...
- Learn To Lose Most pray for Wealth, wisdom and health For ...
- Entreaty O my svelte lass Yearn to touch Your lustrous ...
- Paradise Of Fantasies, The At times, You excite me so ...
- The Art Of Giving There is an immense Pleasure my friend In...
- Just One Leg If we were to have Just One Leg: How could ...
- A Posy Poet! A poet must be really crazy Sometimes, He ...
I hail from a tiny village near Bangalore, India. a graduate of law and a post graduate of commerce and management, serving in electronic media for over 19 years and having immense passion for life, nature and learning, deeply interested in theatre, music and literature. I write in Kannada and in English and have published my first collection of poems in Kannada titled as “Mussanjeya Mukhaamukhi” and in English 'Paradise of Fantasies'. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Chandrashekar a posy poet
The empty and lonely sky
yet, so serene and still
and at scorching noon
Why am I eager?
To spot the celestial clouds
Moving in tune and rows of ibis
Fly in rhythm
Why did I?
Snatch the book
And turn the pages so hastily
While trying to resist
An intense outburst!
Why am I so restless?
To find the heavenly leaves
Of light green to dun
Dancing in tune with gentle wind
On naked tree!
Why am I?
to collect so hurriedly
All that junk food
And had it all so swift
to feel copiously relieved! ...