Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
Champs Ulysses Cabinatan Poems
- (((Bloom))) (((BLoOM))) Where you are (((BLoOM))) ...
- Life Is Like Playing Basketbal... Life is like playing ...
- *the Making Of The Alphabet Po... the rule should be to find ...
- Give Me Strength Give me strength when my will is weak Give ...
- I Am God's Work Of Art I am God's work of art He crafted My...
- Of Smoking And Anger Nicotine can ruin your ...
- My Mom Is The Best Mom She’s my first home for nine ...
My father was a writer in our local dialect. Writing was his hobby and he was working as a Mechanical Engineer.
I took up Engineering course in college and working now in the Gulf region.
I have no specific time or day to write. Sometimes, when an idea came up to my mind, I jot it down or type it on my phone.
I usually get some of my ideas during a car/bus ride, then ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Champs Ulysses Cabinatan
Where you are
Wherever you are
when the sun is shining
when the rain is pouring
when life seems stagnant
when you fall on the ground
With or without a
everywhere and everyday,