Cece Dev Poems
- Ballad Of Hearts For they will climb the highest ...
- What Ails The Child They come up and ask, “what ails thee ...
- Coopers Hawk Standing on the tightrope There's a man hunched...
- The Drowning it may be just a jest just a golden ...
- To Be A Fish A fish, a fish, to be a fish under water so ...
- Esau's Praise Dear Esau, I have seen your pain I have seen...
- Garden's Fell A Garden is a beauty, from one view or ...
I am just an amateur poet, I don't post the things I'm proud of for fear of ill judgement on what I consider good. I hope you enjoy it, I know it need work. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Ballad Of Hearts
For they will climb the highest mountain
atop of which winds make them shiver.
For They will swim the deepest river
underneath the murky, cold delivers
from the bottom of the sand
hearts sink from lover’s band.
churning up a desired sin.
From which the cold once reteches
and now settles back in silence
hiding from the weak and foolhardy
though a common trade
upon which all appearance laid
and hopes and dreams
a fool of us made.
For this is the ballad of hearts
in the dark.