Catherine Malchak Poems
- The Process There's a beginning. We meet. We talk. We ...
- A Favorite Good Book You were to me like a favorite good ...
- Daquiri Just because I'm writing this with a virgin ...
- This Lady: A Song This lady's had enough now and don't you ...
- The Bond As the bond is formed it is apparent that this is ...
I'm just someone who has loved to write since I was about 12 years old. Some of my poetry sounds young, some have improved (hopefully) as I've matured. I wrote and copyrighted a book called 'Married Too Young' and sent a revised version with my later poetry and songs included. I don't sing, but I can hear how I want my songs to sound in my head..a few have been put to music. Writing is something that brings joy, sometimes to me alone, other times to people who resonate with the words. I hope you will let me know if you can relate to my poetry or song lyrics. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Catherine Malchak
There's a beginning.
There's an ending.
We are silent.
We forget there ever was a beginning.