C Richard Miles
C Richard Miles Poems
- Zoo Fruit Feeding Time At the zoo's fruit feeding time: An ...
- Watching The Cherry Blossom Da...
- Sunshot On The Bus Ride To Heb...
- Changes We sometimes say we need a change, As a change is ...
- Caterpillar, Caterpillar - A C...
- A Sense Of Spring Now let me taste the tones of spring, The...
- A Faithful Friend Since it was fashioned on the turner’s ...
Brought up in the rustic backwoods of the Yorkshire Dales, I have been exiled, through self-infliction, in the metropolis of London for over half my life, living near the notorious Murder Mile.
I started writing poetry at the somewhat advanced age of 46 (Jan 2008 - to be precise) but have caught the bug, the above locations providing some inspiration for some of my poems, which ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Zoo Fruit Feeding Time
At the zoo's fruit feeding time:
An ape ate a grape, .
A porcupine ate a lime,
A skate ate a date,
A ferret ate a cherry,
A baboon ate a prune,
A bear ate a pear,
An opossum ate a plum,
A wolverine ate a tangerine.
An armadillo ate a tamarillo,
A bunny rabbit ate a pomegranate,
A gorilla ate vanilla,
A pig ate a fig,
A newt ate a grapefruit,
A lynx ate quince,
A wombat ate a kumquat,
A macaw ate a pawpaw,
An eland ate a lemon,
A llama ate a guava,
An elephant ate a melon,
A tamarin ate a mandarin,...