I have always wanted to express my feelings, thoughts, desires, hopes and dreams about life and people but I’ve never had any reason, or no-one really inspired me to do so, or urged me until I met a wonderful person and her three awesome, wonderful daughters. For the purpose of respecting her privacy, I will only use her First Name which is Debbie. From the first day I met her, I felt a newborn ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Few Simple Gestures
- I'm thinking of you during this time
- Things will get better
- She loves me, she loves me not
- Did you really care the way you said you...
- Happy Friday once again
- You were the wind beneath my wings
- I've been hurt
- Mixed feelings.........
- Can a wish come true?
- A broken heart is all I have
- I wish you strength today my friend
- When you're feeling down
- Loving someone that doesnt love you back
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)