Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Frightening fifty seven -new-
- Flawed Flour Grinding -new-
- Shared dreams and dark lane -new-
- What A Rape-Presentative -new-
- Idiot, It Was A Shaving Cream -new-
- You made us all proud again -new-
- Tough questions
- Great oil spillage
- So you are the man without ticket
- Ashed Into A Tray And Stashed On To The ...
- We four
- FIR on Ness Wadia
- Experiment with nature
- Remembrance Days
- Do not just long for a change, know how ...
- You have the right to feel, you are succ...
- The art of Marriage
- The clock is clicking
- But to Wish the Butterfly and Its Flower...
- Grace the world with your glow of happin...
- And we will be out to achieve great thin...
- Become divine
- First day in the school
- WHAT DO WE DO WHEN WE MAKE STEEL?
- Small little sweet successes
- A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose
- Rain Water and It's Harrvesting
- How green this lawn was
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)