Bashir Badr (Urdu: بشیر بدر ) is an acclaimed Indian poet of Urdu.
Sayyed Mohammad Bashir Badr was born into a Muslim family at Ayodhya, in India. This city is known for its cultural and religious history. Bashir was the fourth child of Sayyed Nazir and Aaliya Begum. His father was an Assistant Accountant in the Indian Police and highly respected in the community. Bashir as a child was far clearer in thoughts and visions of life than the children of his age. Bashir throughout was an obedient and respectful child. When he was of age 7, he wrote his 1st Sher. He had a deep desire that even his shers should be published in a magazine. First of his shers were ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ab kise chahen kise dhunda karen
- Aaya hi nahin hamko aahista guzar jaana
- Achchha tumhare shehr ka dastoor ho gaya
- Chaand Ka Tukda Na Sooraj Ka Numainda Hu...
- Bhigi Hui Aankhon Ka Ye Manzar Na Milega
- Bewafa Raaste Badalte Hein
- Aankhon mein rahaa dil mein utarkar nahi...
- Aas hogi na aasra hoga
- Abhi is taraf na nigaah kar main ghazal ...
- Agar talaash karun koi mil hi jayega
- Aansuon Se Dhuli Khushki Ki Tarah
- Ab dilon key alaawa padhna kya
- Apni jagah jame hain kahne ko kah rahe t...
- Chal Musaafir Battiyan Jalne Lagin
Comments about Bashir Badr
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)