Bashir Badr (15 February 1935 - / Ayodhya, India)
Bashir Badr (Urdu: بشیر بدر ) is an acclaimed Indian poet of Urdu.
Sayyed Mohammad Bashir Badr was born into a Muslim family at Ayodhya, in India. This city is known for its cultural and religious history. Bashir was the fourth child of Sayyed Nazir and Aaliya Begum. His father was an Assistant Accountant in the Indian Police and highly respected in the community. Bashir as a child was far clearer in thoughts and visions of life than the children of his age. Bashir throughout was an obedient and respectful child. When he was of age 7, he wrote his 1st Sher. He had a deep desire that even his shers should be published in a magazine. First of his shers... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Aankhon mein rahaa dil mein utarkar nahi...
- Aansuon key saath sab kuchh bah gaya
- Aansuon Se Dhuli Khushki Ki Tarah
- Aas hogi na aasra hoga
- Aaya hi nahin hamko aahista guzar jaana
- Ab dilon key alaawa padhna kya
- Ab kise chahen kise dhunda karen
- Abhi is taraf na nigaah kar main ghazal ...
- Achchha tumhare shehr ka dastoor ho gaya
- Agar talaash karun koi mil hi jayega
- Apni jagah jame hain kahne ko kah rahe t...
- Apni khoyi huyi jannaten pa gaye zeest k...
- Bade taj iron ki sataayi hui
- Bewafa Raaste Badalte Hein
Comments about Bashir Badr
World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development
celebrated on May 21st every year
Your Favorite Poets’ Favorite Books of Poetry
Daily Rituals of Famous Authors
Writers seem to be the most prone to unshakeable routines and elaborate superstitions.
Incredible Reading Rooms Around the World
Cozy, beautiful places to curl up with a good book...