Bashir Badr (Urdu: بشیر بدر ) is an acclaimed Indian poet of Urdu.
Sayyed Mohammad Bashir Badr was born into a Muslim family at Ayodhya, in India. This city is known for its cultural and religious history. Bashir was the fourth child of Sayyed Nazir and Aaliya Begum. His father was an Assistant Accountant in the Indian Police and highly respected in the community. Bashir as a child was far clearer in thoughts and visions of life than the children of his age. Bashir throughout was an obedient and respectful child. When he was of age 7, he wrote his 1st Sher. He had a deep desire that even his shers should be published in a magazine. First of his shers... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Ab kise chahen kise dhunda karen
- Aankhon mein rahaa dil mein utarkar nahi...
- Bewafa Raaste Badalte Hein
- Agar talaash karun koi mil hi jayega
- Aaya hi nahin hamko aahista guzar jaana
- Achchha tumhare shehr ka dastoor ho gaya
- Bhigi Hui Aankhon Ka Ye Manzar Na Milega
- Chaand Ka Tukda Na Sooraj Ka Numainda Hu...
- Aas hogi na aasra hoga
- Aansuon key saath sab kuchh bah gaya
- Aansuon Se Dhuli Khushki Ki Tarah
- Apni jagah jame hain kahne ko kah rahe t...
- Abhi is taraf na nigaah kar main ghazal ...
- Ab dilon key alaawa padhna kya
Comments about Bashir Badr
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)