Asser Mattar Poems
- Queen Of Pain On your own for all these years In the dark ...
- When The Shit Hit The Fan When the shit hit the fan Most ...
- How? How does it feel When you still have the pain Of ...
- Of The Crow Who Wasn'T So.. The sun is shining But I'm still...
- Alone Alone You watch them fall
- Repent Promises that I broke Haunting me everywhere Like a ...
- The One I thought one day you'd love me Even though you ...
Asser Mattar is an Egyptian writer, poet and a sports journalist. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Asser Mattar
Queen Of Pain
On your own for all these years
In the dark hiding your fears
And your tears behind the heavy rain
You’re just a tender rose
Behind a thousand thorns
And I’m the one you chose to hurt you again
Nothing to gain or lose
And no one to accuse
But me, O my queen of pain
In your soul I’m another hole
A stab in the heart that I stole
On your face I’m another bloody stain
An old photo in your album
This is how I have become
Another painful memory down the drain
Even if now it’s too late
All what happened was our fate
I still beg ...