Ashwin Alex Poems
- Second Chances Like memories in albums life fades, ever ...
- Marriage! Parting always brings tears! For joy beyond ...
- Us & Them feeling lost? , me too world's a better place, but...
- Fear & Freedom Tragedy's when you fail to learn from your ...
- Before It's Too Late amazing in its own way each time as the...
- Break Free when the light begins to fade deathly halos ...
- Realize! Torn between the real and wanna be, findng myself ...
born on august ninth, a simple life owning person, nothing much to my credit, everything is just grace that i never asked for.
loves to write down when emotionally under stress, it helps me to ease away the pain and sorrows i face each day in my life! .
life is big bag full of surprises, each day it changes its nature, so serene yet challenging, never arrogant but always in ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ashwin Alex
Like memories in albums life fades,
ever thought of second chances?
ever got tired of wishing?
forever is never enough.
Hopeless, hopeless evermore,
hunger strikes me lay waste
wish to hide from time! but dont know how,
want to get high, but cant stand the hang!
As the cold chill pierce my body
i realize the death grip am in,
the animal does the trick
unknowingly knowing the end.
All is vain, wish i could resist,
all pains no gains, is it fair?
sad that life isnt!
but is it the end?
Cheer up my soul, long for the ...