Artchil Daug Poems
- Shahada A turtle is found moving among the crags and ...
- Boracay Island The sun was preparing to hide as hundreds of ...
- Deathcore The headphone slams into his eardrum a nail that ...
- The Enigma Machine To ask is not necessarily asking when...
- A Photon On The Move The doorknob felt the knock that came ...
- The Camel In The Desert The house on the hill embraced the ...
- Occupy Madness I found myself standing in the middle of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Artchil Daug
A turtle is found moving
among the crags and boulders beside
the river that snaked through
the adjacent side of a local habitat
like an old man slowed down
by a gust of wind in the nearby desert
it remained focused on its soft steps
making sure the slippery algae cannot
turn his path upside down with
his back acting as an insurmountable fulcrum
towards the breaking of his house
in the awkwardness of such a position
for the turtle does have a destination
to be cradled in the constellations of space
that lights up as a map ...