Arik Fletcher Poems
- Alone alone I walk the streets at night, alone I pray to ...
- A Time For Now a time to cheer, a time to cry, a time to ...
- Truth These shades of long forgotten dreams, in memories ...
- A Soul A-Part Each born a mass of jaggered shards, soon ...
- Bond Smile for me and I’ll be yours, souls entwined cross ...
- F4c3800k 73LL M3 UR 53CR375, 73LL M3 UR CR1M35, 73LL M3 ...
- Meditate Silence the anger and swallow the pride, stifle ...
Like many people, I started writing poetry in my mid-teens to express my deepest and darkest emotions in a private and controlled outlet. This not only helped to bring a form of peace to my soul, but also brought a balance to my mind.
Over time the words and feelings developed, a certain flow or rhythm emerged which should hopefully become apparent to any readers. My inner most ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
alone I walk the streets at night,
alone I pray to end this life,
alone I am, alone I stay,
alone I live, in endless strife,
alone I eat, alone I sleep,
alone I live, alone I dream,
alone I walk, alone I run,
alone I cry, alone I scream,
alone, the hole in which I lay,
alone I am, no love to send,
alone is home, alone is all,
alone I am, right to the end.