Anne Jensen Poems
- A Girlfriend Ripping a flower Collecting my power Try not ...
- No Doubts Carefully screaming for air Not to mention; who ...
- The Secret Card The seducer is hunting her arms Overwhelming...
- The Defence She seeks and finds What was ever behind? Too...
- Rearrangements A radio flies above my head You thought we ...
- A Princess Or Two who ditched you out on the stairs The ...
- The Icy Sun The dark side of the sun always makes me ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anne Jensen
The Icy Sun
The dark side of the sun
always makes me numb
Sideways turns red
Hides every regret
See you through the icy sun
I know i have to run
This ice starts to melt
Cars drive through a belt
Snow is coming down
Hiding this pathetic clown
The wind starts to cry
Hope the answer will blow by
cinnamon and apples are having a rave
connects my brain: pretend to be brave
Just looking for a why
As the sillence goes by
Orance and brown
Despite in a crown
Beautyfull and small
Your eyes are like a see- through wall
Your mouth is turning ...