Angela Wybrow Poems
- A Headful Of Thoughts I'm lying here, wide awake Trying hard...
- The Missing Sock This afternoon, I had quite a big shock: I...
- Hot Air Balloon I saw a hot air balloon flying over my house:...
- The Colours Of My Life You’ve brightened up my life With ...
- A Spring Morning The sky is the shade of cornflower blue; ...
- Blowing Bubbles I take a deep breath and begin to blow, And...
- Breaking Free A new life, for myself, I need to weave. I ...
I now live in Hampshire, UK. I have been writing poetry on and off for many years and really enjoy it. I love writing about a variety of topics and am hoping that there's something for everyone.
My first collection of work, entitled 'Through My Eyes' is now available, published by United Press at the price of £3.99 plus P&P. If you would like a copy, please contact me via my Facebook ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Angela Wybrow
A Headful Of Thoughts
I'm lying here, wide awake
Trying hard to get some sleep;
But my brain is totally buzzing,
So it's useless counting sheep!
My mind is manically racing,
Thinking of words and ideas;
I think of the sad poem that I just wrote,
And my eyes suddenly fill up with tears.
I need to get some sleep,
As I'm actually pretty tired;
But my brain is so alive:
Like, it's been electrically wired!
Many times, I've had new thoughts,
And jumped out of my cosy bed,
To quickly grab a pen and paper,
And jot them down before they leave my head. ...