Andreas Vanezis Poems
- I'Ve Seen The Other Side Do we really bleed through similar ...
- False Pretense Of A Stanza Per... Our people of lost dark ...
- They Can'T Take My Dignity Moon seems closer then it has ever...
- U & I Deep shallow waters dwell Cult iron curtain cell ...
- Paper Pusher Until the end of endless time, Where even ...
- Faint-Hearted Spellbound, A Star falls. Halting through, ...
- It's Quite Sad Actually! A misguided, unfortunate soul. ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andreas Vanezis
I'Ve Seen The Other Side
Do we really bleed through similar veins,
Then why is it that only your blood, stains?
Someone please explain,
How a God can make us look the same?
He should have labeled them insane,
Instead the secrets in there brain!
Life's got him in a mix,
It's got him doing tricks.
Like a puppet on a string,
Dance little man, sing.
I must be a fool,
Cause they did't teach me this at school.
While others where at break,
I was contemplating fate.
Although I've seen the other side,
On this day we shall ride.
Light..... light ...