Alex Reece Poems
- I Am No Poet I'm no poet, i hardly try to be. For the one i ...
- Every Night I Die In Peace Every Night; On my bed; I Lie; ...
- Ignorance The disconsolate heart detests the ignorance from ...
- The Beauty Within O Angel, you are beautiful; the beauty of...
- 'What Am I? ' I Ask Myself My True mother is not known; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Reece
I Am No Poet
I'm no poet, i hardly try to be.
For the one i loved, loves poems dearly.
I wish to tell her the tale of my feelings,
as i write it pouring it with my love;
You may laugh reading it,
but it is all i have;
Words to play with day and night,
I love you, so i try;
Though Monologue this communication may be;
it doesn't matter, because it relieves my grievous heart,
To let my feelings goes here floating,
My feelings sublimating through these tiny pieces of lines;
Does it reaches its intended destination, counts not;
I will let myself ...