Alex Kult Poems
- Giving Up Sinking further Into the depths of Sorrow Losing ...
- Welcome To Society Welcome to society It's all about ...
- Tragic History How can I say I still love you When you ...
- Don'T Underestimate Me I was sweet I was kind And in the ...
- Around The Bend I know that this isn't much Just a few words...
- Lovesong I'll sing along To all the words Quietly ...
- Pointless War Bombs falling everywhere The ground exploding ...
I thought it was about time to change my biography. The basics are still the same - I was born in Romania on the 13th of june,1994, which every few years is black friday. I moved to Australia a few years back. Even though I've been here for a while now, I still have a wicked accent ;)
I think I've changed a lot since my last bio. I've also changed the way I write poems. Usually now I write... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Into the depths of Sorrow
It'll be worse tomorrow
Can't stop crying
But you don't care
Into a hopeless despair
But I'm trying so hard
Not to let go
But I'm losing the fight
You don't know how I feel
Now it's all over
This time I won't heal