Alex Fischer Poems
- The Burning Fire There is something burning in my ...
- Spring! Spring! How beautiful is the Spring! How wonderful ...
- A Love Above Loves When I think of you I think of a certain ...
- Morning Dew Morning dew Comes out so fresh and new It ...
- A Perfect Day A normal day Breeze passing my way The sun ...
- Dreams Of Emotions Dreams contain a certain thing A certain ...
- A Time With My Love Here's a little rhyme of ...
Alex Fischer started writing in the 8th Grade with short stories on a comical character called Agent 009 Handgun. Mostly using these for stories that had to be written for class, he never once thought that writing would be something he was interested in. By the 10th Grade he entered the world of poetry, and realized how much he adored it. After finishing a year of college at USF (University of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alex Fischer
The Burning Fire
There is something burning in my heart
Spreading like a forest fire
It engulfs my body and my mind
Taking over me it burns me alive
This fire is burning ever so hot
All the time
If I ever try to put the fire out
I know I could not
For my heart is in too deep to be wrought
From its fiery pit which it burns aloft
This fire burns me now
All the time
The fire does not hurt as it burns my flesh
In fact I enjoy it as I burn
For this fire is not fire
But this fire is love
And with love I burn
For the one I love