Alex Benk Poems
- Void Boundless black folds are petals The sense in space of ...
- Hunt Reconnect, reconstitute…and it begins to beat Animal ...
- Tantrum Bawl throw fits Smear shit against the walls Wail ...
- Skin I want kiss sweet smoky scent on redwine lips I want ...
- Body Charcoal nebuli. Corpuscles suspended ...
- Tsunami Bloated bodies debris Weeping Asian eyes Vast, ...
- Wonder Night black street right after rain Weighted in dark ...
Just want to put a few of my poems out there and see what people make of them. Would really appreciate any commentary. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Reconnect, reconstitute…and it begins to beat
Creeping charisma quietly infecting with indelible beat, beat…. be..beat
Amoeba anticipating complexity in ever widening dances
Anticipating eyes…and claws
Damp subterranean cappilaries engorged with first thirsty breath
The heave of tightening trembling muscle, taught, the first grip and pull.
Sinew strung incremental
Intimation of mincing hooves
Mud and mortar joints and moving meat
Lithe life seeking life, blood’s rythmic rhyme quickening
Quivering aware, certain.