Alandra Nicole Moreira
Alandra Nicole Moreira Poems
- Do You Still Love Me Do you still love me Or have you let ...
- There Is A Time I don't know how And I don't know why There...
- Heaven When the rain falls So does Heaven When God calls
- Time Time is where we are And time is where we've been Time...
- Broken Soldier Here stands a broken soldier One that has ...
- A Tear Of Sadwater Blue A night of wonderous gloom The clock...
- Yes, But-... I would love to find a way To circumvent How ...
There is alot to say and not enough words to describe. I have been through so much in the short 16 years that I have been alive. As an infant I was abused in every way possible... sexually, physically, emotionally... When I was 2 I was taken from my birth home along with 6 other children all half brothers or sisters. I have four older brothers an older sister and a younger brother... we all have the same mother but different fathers. My birth father was told by the court that he had 6 children and he said no I have four and then chose four out of six of us... leaving me and my brother Byron behind... I in-fact, was the only birth-child of his. My brother and I were placed into many foster ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Do You Still Love Me
Do you still love me
Or have you let go
Of what we used to be
Of the love we used to know
Because something in the back of my mind
Says your slipping away
Says we're running out of time
Just tell me the truth
Have I seen the last
Of me and you
I don't care if my heart breaks
I'll will wait
I will wait for you
If thats what you want me to do
Just give me a sign or at least a word
To show you have heard
What I've had to say
And just answer me please
Is everything between us okay