Alandra Nicole Moreira
Alandra Nicole Moreira Poems
- A Tear Of Sadwater Blue A night of wonderous gloom The clock...
- There Is A Time I don't know how And I don't know why There...
- Time Time is where we are And time is where we've been Time...
- Becoming Of Woman Every night I sit alone Finally I've found...
- ~letter To Him... A Blank Shee...
- Heaven When the rain falls So does Heaven When God calls
- Do You Still Love Me Do you still love me Or have you let ...
There is alot to say and not enough words to describe. I have been through so much in the short 16 years that I have been alive. As an infant I was abused in every way possible... sexually, physically, emotionally... When I was 2 I was taken from my birth home along with 6 other children all half brothers or sisters. I have four older brothers an older sister and a younger brother... we all have the same mother but different fathers. My birth father was told by the court that he had 6 children and he said no I have four and then chose four out of six of us... leaving me and my brother Byron behind... I in-fact, was the only birth-child of his. My brother and I were placed into many foster ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Tear Of Sadwater Blue
A night of wonderous gloom
The clock tick 12, a midnight noon
A girl in the room is wide awake
Gets out of bed, she trembles and shakes
Outside as she looks to the glistening moon
Suddenly something feels wet against her cheek
She moves her hand to wipe away a tear
So mild, so meek, yet stronger than weak
She release the rain that she's held inside
That has punctured through her subtle cloud
A vision dreamed, but crowned by doubt
The clock strikes one
She hears footsteps behind her
Feels a hand on her shoulder
Now someone holds her
When she turns ...