Alandra Nicole Moreira
Alandra Nicole Moreira Poems
- There Is A Time I don't know how And I don't know why There...
- Do You Still Love Me Do you still love me Or have you let ...
- Time Time is where we are And time is where we've been Time...
- Heaven When the rain falls So does Heaven When God calls
- Yes, But-... I would love to find a way To circumvent How ...
- Inspiration I'm having a difficulty I can't find ...
- Feel This Much Help me undo whats been done I believe in you...
There is alot to say and not enough words to describe. I have been through so much in the short 16 years that I have been alive. As an infant I was abused in every way possible... sexually, physically, emotionally... When I was 2 I was taken from my birth home along with 6 other children all half brothers or sisters. I have four older brothers an older sister and a younger brother... we all have the same mother but different fathers. My birth father was told by the court that he had 6 children and he said no I have four and then chose four out of six of us... leaving me and my brother Byron behind... I in-fact, was the only birth-child of his. My brother and I were placed into many foster ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
There Is A Time
I don't know how
And I don't know why
There is a time to live
And a time to die
There is a time to follow dreams
An a time to cry
There is a time to work
And a time to play
There is a time for night
And a time for day
A time to scream
And a time to pray
There is a time for everything
And there is a time for nothing
But it is time for you to decide
Exactly what it is time for