Agboyi Felix Poems
- She, The Maiden From My Villag... Where all the stars forge, ...
- Sinking Boats The waters are now raging and the land is ...
- Concealed The cry of the unknown, is abominable to the ...
- Transcending The Ordinary I bear no heart hardened by hate, ...
- He Lives A Stranger Through variant ways, he leads his own ...
- A Bitter Pleasure
- Unflown Ink Within
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Agboyi Felix
She, The Maiden From My Village.
Where all the stars forge, there
I concede, that each day,
I do tread to meet her youthful age.
Fond clouds of smiles uncover her
Each time at sudden, we give way
To each other on the narrow passage.
Her beauty lies,
Much as the sun upon the meadow ice.
Her manners are oft a wonder,
A woo that flames the heart.
Her gestures; a tender thunder-
The touch of a brown art.
Far her moon beams without blunder.
And the hands that made her, to me,
No mortal's zeal can dare, but see.
And as she withers into the streets,
Fainly I mingle in ...