Adewale Ajakanri Poems
- When Future Is Gone The past has gone The Future is ...
- Letter To My Daughter I'm writing down this letter, to my ...
- Happy Birthday To A Special Fr... Happy birthday my best ...
- Happy Birthday My Mother I really love my mother, And it ...
- African Child African Child Black is my color I am an ...
- Hold My Hand My Special Friend Hold my hands is what I asked ...
- Happy Birthday Late Mum On the 1st Of October 19** A great ...
Born on the street of lagos state to the family of Ajakanri, an indigene of Epe local government....Adewale is simply a street boy who has mostly be challenged on the street and a lot of heart breaks in his relationship and now he believes poem can touch ones life positively and he is also a motivational speaker who speaks on the future of the youth. He studies linguistic in Universite d'Abomey ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adewale Ajakanri
When Future Is Gone
The past has gone
The Future is waiting
Today is here and
now that matters most
I have grown in tears and laughter
have experienced pains and joy in my lifetime
have let all pains in the past stay behind me
have tried to move on many times
but have failed myself
I stand firm and never loose hope
I thought what the future would speak for me if I don't work harder today for a better tomorrow
if I fail today and watch my future fall apart
then I ain't gonna imagine that the
future I was walking toward could compare anyway to the past that I ...