Adewale Ajakanri Poems
- Letter To My Daughter I'm writing down this letter, to my ...
- When Future Is Gone The past has gone The Future is ...
- Happy Birthday To A Special Fr... Happy birthday my best ...
- Happy Birthday My Mother I really love my mother, And it ...
- Hold My Hand My Special Friend Hold my hands is what I asked ...
- Happy Birthday Late Mum On the 1st Of October 19** A great ...
- Fake Friends I hate when my enemies eats from my pot i ...
Born on the street of lagos state to the family of Ajakanri, an indigene of Epe local government....Adewale is simply a street boy who has mostly be challenged on the street and a lot of heart breaks in his relationship and now he believes poem can touch ones life positively and he is also a motivational speaker who speaks on the future of the youth. He studies linguistic in Universite d'Abomey ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adewale Ajakanri
Letter To My Daughter
I'm writing down this letter, to my unborn daughter
Who before her first breath, my heart she's already
I love you more then anyone can devise
From the tips of your toes
To the sparkle in your
I love your beautiful hair and your tender skin
I tried all day and night seeking the best mother for you
I wanted a mother that would make you look perfectly just like her
I hold your mother's hand, and we plan out your
We can picture your pure life
And we can see
your dove heart,
We know that you'll be great
And we are working ...