Abdul Malik Mandani
Abdul Malik Mandani Poems
- Tree, The Beautiful Never is there more pleasant a ...
- Dark Secrets Do you harbor a secret true? Like everyone ...
- Romancing The Rose They carried me in upon their shoulders, ...
- As You Like It What do you fancy the most? What is it that ...
- Lust For Blood What secrets lurk in my mind, What forces ...
- Evil Intent The Poetry I so intensely write Is not only in ...
- A Walk In The Woods When life in the city becomes too much ...
High School from St. Gabriel's High School, Kazipet, Warangal. B.A. from Osmania University, Hyderabad. Did Diploma in Journalism & Public Relations from Siddharth College of Mass Communication & Media, Bombay. Did Associate Degree in Graphic Arts from College of DuPage, Illinois, USA.
A printer by profession, I like reading, writing and travelling. I also post my poems on ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdul Malik Mandani
Tree, The Beautiful
Never is there more pleasant a sight
Than a tree standing mighty and upright,
Crowned with a canopy of lush green,
Orange, yellow or hues umpteen.
It's nature's most bountiful blessing
Affording shades cool and pleasing,
Plant a tree or just go and hug one
To experience happiness like none.
In our world of wonderful marvels,
Up high into any star that sparkles
Or into the deep depth of the sea
There's nothing at all like a tree!