Aamir Joyci Poems
- Fate They called me mad...! They yelled me freak...! They...
- ‘man'Imal Deep down! …..a roar…..! ! A fierce tiger's sharp...
- E- Humanity 'Water...... water.......' My dying grandma sent...
- True Love It was my first love; true love I loved her; ...
- Screaming Someone screamed from an Outsourced, dark ...
“It is not enough to know what the leaders did or how they lived; but it is equally important to know what ordinary people did and how they lived. It is also important to know what they do and how they live now.”
I am Simple and confident. I want to place my own foot in my own place and I would like to flow positive energy at any cost.
I am frank and open. I look myself as a perfect human being (Perfection is the perception of imperfection) . Worked as a lecturer, vice principal, teacher and now again work as a professional lecturer. I am happy whatever, whoever I am. And I salute the Spanish idiom, 'Que sera sera'. I don't judge people by their ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Aamir Joyci
They called me mad...!
They yelled me freak...!
They shouted me nut...!
They drove me off
From any four legs summoned
They tore my scraps
They curse my life
They banish me out
But, at last when I met my Satan with burning belly...,
They named me The poet, The philosopher, The Saviour
And The friend
And made a great statue out of pure Gold