Aabid Masroor Poems
- Spring Flowers and sorrows, arise gloom and die Seasons how ...
- Alone Island-in an ocean of tears I am single, alone and my ...
- Stranger I am not a stranger, who I am I am a phenomenon ...
- Mother And Son Mother lookout-Again that bird has come To ...
- Love Song Sometimes, long somehow Near the flowing river, ...
- Half Love You could be anytime- victimized, Terrorized, ...
- Look Again As hearts being soft, angels and beasts doth like ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''They say time is the best healer, what if time itself is diesease.''Time
''To conqure fear, you have to put yourself through worst.''Life is not easy job, it gives pain, on has to compromise with.
''It can't be done without opposite, which plays important role in nature.''Bright days come after dark nights
''SHE is good in making decisions.''Women makes better decisions as compared to men.
''Parallel lines, you and me can't be mingled, however we can twist the option.''When there is no option, twist the option.
Comments about Aabid Masroor
Flowers and sorrows, arise gloom and die
Seasons how can they twist knife in the cut
A full summer died in my arms but the spring
When freezing bough of months came back to alive
But lifeless floating corpse-Alive what for
Birds- they don't join and sing a single song
Those tones are rare left with few
Dew drops on my face
The woods and mighty falls-sleep in rest
Seems winter is on its way
And spring smiled to me, said
Cuts and wounds bind within days
Dark of December is not with you always