Your Words..! ! ! ! ! !
' Lets Break up., I want to marry my parents choice. I do not want to marry you & hurt my parents...'
So is this what you meant..,
what about the love days that we spent...? ? ?
What happened to the promise you made on the hill top..? ? ?
What happened to my kisses that made you shock...? ? ?
I am used to the sleepless lovely nights..,
I am used to look at you every side...
I do not want to understand.,
I do not want music nor band.,
I do not want any sorry.,
& i do not want any reasons cos i never worry...
All i want is my love life with you.,
& show my love is true...
I do not want to leave you & i do not know why..,
I jus love you from the floor to the sky...
- Ajay Rajendran [Ajaeyyraaj]
Ajaeyy Raaj's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Your Words..! ! ! ! ! ! by Ajaeyy Raaj )
- Lust u me nu meneer, Madrason writer
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
- The Path Of The King, vince gullaci
- The Present, bryan wallace
- Vieze oren, Schone ogen, Madrason writer
- The Purple Lady., Achill Ladd
- My World, Douglas ClearyMaxwell
- Just Write It, Mark R. Elias
- A PHOTOGRAPH OF MYSELF AT AGE TEN, TAKEN.., NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns