Your Love is Enough...
Your love is perfect, full of incitement
and insets a perpetual affection.
Though it stayed for a while,
but it's enough to feel your sincerity.
I have got that attachment
by my heart,
and I already told you,
This is enough for me
to place it in my heart permanently.
In this busy world,
everything takes a new shape continuously,
Yet, your sweet face sweetens
my soul ceaselessly.
I am still of little sense,
but sparing to conserve my past,
I doesn't want to tautologize;
yes, your love is enough....
Oh my beloved! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Love is Enough... by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos