Your Love is Enough...
Your love is perfect, full of incitement
and insets a perpetual affection.
Though it stayed for a while,
but it's enough to feel your sincerity.
I have got that attachment
by my heart,
and I already told you,
This is enough for me
to place it in my heart permanently.
In this busy world,
everything takes a new shape continuously,
Yet, your sweet face sweetens
my soul ceaselessly.
I am still of little sense,
but sparing to conserve my past,
I doesn't want to tautologize;
yes, your love is enough....
Oh my beloved! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Love is Enough... by BIBHAKAR DUTTA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 March 1819 – 1889)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Case Of Murder, Vernon Scannell
- A Little While, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Candadi Kelidara Vistara, Shishunala Sharif
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Knew a Woman, Theodore Roethke
- Beautiful Inside, Paul Holmes
Poem of the Day
- Imprisoned!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Afghanistanstuck, Ima Ryma
- To Speak With You II, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Speak With You, Edward Kofi Louis
- Virtuous Acts, Leong Ming Loong
- Your Paradise Is Met, Naveed Akram
- Who Needs Rains In Heaven?, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Prevention is better than cure, Leong Ming Loong
- Twittering Among Feelings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Living Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak