Charlie F. Kane
Young At Heart
I hope that time treats you well,
I hope that your dream will come true,
I hope that Fate looks after you
And I hope you remain young at heart.
I hope that you are never without,
I hope that your smile stays on,
I hope you will always remain strong
And I hope you remain always young at heart.
I hope you will have courage
I hope love will always find you
Even if it is not me with you,
And I hope you will remain young at heart.
I hope your smile will stay so beautiful,
I hope that age looks after you
I hope you never wish to fade away
And I hope you will remain so young at heart.
©Charlie F. Kane
Charlie F. Kane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Young At Heart by Charlie F. Kane )
- Pohela Boishakh [Bangla New Year], Md. Ziaul Haque
- Till We Meet Again, Arno Le Roux
- The CPI(M) District Secretary, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Being Humane!, Md. Ziaul Haque
- You Can Change The World With A Smile, Pushkar Bisht
- Lines Inscribed in a Lady's Pocket Alman.., Robert Burns
- Epitaph on the same, Robert Burns
- Place Identities., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Way We Are......, Garima Trivedi
- Living A Gift....., Garima Trivedi
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)