Charlie F. Kane
Young At Heart
I hope that time treats you well,
I hope that your dream will come true,
I hope that Fate looks after you
And I hope you remain young at heart.
I hope that you are never without,
I hope that your smile stays on,
I hope you will always remain strong
And I hope you remain always young at heart.
I hope you will have courage
I hope love will always find you
Even if it is not me with you,
And I hope you will remain young at heart.
I hope your smile will stay so beautiful,
I hope that age looks after you
I hope you never wish to fade away
And I hope you will remain so young at heart.
©Charlie F. Kane
Charlie F. Kane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Young At Heart by Charlie F. Kane )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley