Charlie F. Kane
Young At Heart
I hope that time treats you well,
I hope that your dream will come true,
I hope that Fate looks after you
And I hope you remain young at heart.
I hope that you are never without,
I hope that your smile stays on,
I hope you will always remain strong
And I hope you remain always young at heart.
I hope you will have courage
I hope love will always find you
Even if it is not me with you,
And I hope you will remain young at heart.
I hope your smile will stay so beautiful,
I hope that age looks after you
I hope you never wish to fade away
And I hope you will remain so young at heart.
©Charlie F. Kane
Charlie F. Kane's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Young At Heart by Charlie F. Kane )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- MY SITUATION IS MY REMINDER OF MY MYSELF.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- We will take our fires..., Marshall Gass
- Seed Pod, Marshall Gass
- Changeover, Marshall Gass
- Together Forever, Maureen Alikor
- [ Its winter here and clutching at warmt.., Marshall Gass
- Coin, Marshall Gass
- The ruling of the king without proper go.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The emptiness at the end of the sea, Tony French
- The Stripper, Phil Soar