You Would Then Find Me
If my heartbeats are unheard
Amidst footsteps of many,
When no one there beside you
Let you then find me.
In your love I’m bound
Did you ever get to see?
Seeking me look around
You would then find me.
Quietly a blossomed heart
All around spilling glee;
Touch of spring, if you see
It’s me because of thee.
If two streams do not meet
They will once reach the sea
Carrying love when I merge
Hope you would then find me
Kingshuk Chakraborty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Would Then Find Me by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
- Gift of love, ramesh rai
- Tides And Emotions., Marcondes Pereira
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney