You Would Then Find Me
If my heartbeats are unheard
Amidst footsteps of many,
When no one there beside you
Let you then find me.
In your love I’m bound
Did you ever get to see?
Seeking me look around
You would then find me.
Quietly a blossomed heart
All around spilling glee;
Touch of spring, if you see
It’s me because of thee.
If two streams do not meet
They will once reach the sea
Carrying love when I merge
Hope you would then find me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Would Then Find Me by Kingshuk Chakraborty )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Walk Alone, Michael Olajubu
- Dil Chhota Ya Bada.................., sonali kumari
- Morals Mourn, Michael Olajubu
- dOnE - playing kEtCh uP, sEaN nOrTh
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady