Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Writing Takes What?
time and concentration?
energy love passion?
routine stubborn determination?
produces surprises changes?
have you recently written?
a few interesting ideas poems?
paragraphs pages lately? just in
your amazing mind? not kept on
paper computer for keeps?
doing a lot of thinking?
but have not been dreaming?
poems since just after stopped writing?
constantly occasionally wondering?
will there be time for future writing?
these dream poems are bliss
I miss that eureka creative kiss
wherever such poems chrysalis
I buzz upon this metamorphosis
I am artisteo lost dream visions
where do imaginative wings
come from? from where do thoughts
spring? it is a beautiful state faiths
wondrous feeling rarely experienced
flounders love flow swift tide shift mud
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about this poem (Writing Takes What? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death Of A Naturalist, Seamus Heaney
Poem of the Day
- Out Of My Head, Anuradha Singh
- Revealing life in Death, Angell Afinowi
- The Jujube Tree And Me, Madathil Nair
- AM HOOKED IN YOUR TRUE LOVE., Changez Ndzai
- Coffee And Cream Chocolates, Michael P. McParland
- Bless You Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- You at the Center, rosalinda flores rosevoc
- Odia Poem- Brukshya Debata, Jitendra seth
- The Sorry Band-Aid, william upton
- Odia Poem- SATHI, Jitendra seth