Worshiping In Anticipation
A young boy is very lonely and he has no friends though whenever he feels lonely then he goes to the temple of God and sits near it under a shaded tree. Why does he visit a temple? Is it because of faith or due to the peace which he receives when he is close to presence of God? The environment is really so consonant that his spirit really turns into joyous mood.
Place of worship is often a place where the Almighty can really be felt close to life. During the times of sadness, as well as that of happiness the Supreme Being is present. Sometimes it does appear that nothing will be alright ever again though then the boy begins to pray as the only one who can help is supernatural being. Worshiping in anticipation is something which this kid often loves doing. Peacefulness is needed since being the only one hurts a lot.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worshiping In Anticipation by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Inner Sights, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sage destiny., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Turn And Whine, John Ugolo Umah
- Black Soil, John Ugolo Umah
- Dance Away...., Diana Euyoque
- What I Want From This Crazy Place, Lucy Dowlingbrown
- In Dreams I Prefer To Be, Rohit Sapra
- Treasure Chest Of Our Soul, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Where the mind is free, Praveen Gola