U Stands! U stands!
Spaceless timeless lost my way
U stands! U stands!
Raging bearishly shrieks myself
Bears my very self!
U binds time
U bends the circle
U souls the spirit
U gazes the look
Circles the whirled
Circle the all
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wonder by August Stramm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- strayed desires, Asma Riaz Khan
- Kill me............, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Let me salute you, gajanan mishra
- Life is Beautiful, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Changing Landscapes Of Time, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- should i add this to our Irish stew?, Mandolyn ...
- Reflections, Nero CaroZiv
- The shadow in my garden, Piyush Dey
- Something and something, gajanan mishra
- OUR PAINS AND OUR SUFFERINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI