cristobal Benjumea (190865 / jersey)
Women are my saving grace my consolation
IM HIGH ON LOVE EVER SCINCE I WAS A LITTLE BOYPURE FANTASY, OPERA, MY LIFE SCINCE THOSE CLEAR VISIONS OF INFANCY ARE A WALK THROUGH THE GREEN BUSH
IN THE MIDDLE OF THE VALLEY
NEAR A STREAM THAT FLOWS TO PARADISE
I CANT GET ENOUGH OF YOU I RELLAX IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANY ILLUMINATING THE WITH MY BLUE LIGHT.
YOU THE CREATOR TRAVELING THROUGH THE UNIVERSE
WHEN WE MAKE LOVE A MILLION WHITE DOVES ARE RELEASED AND WING THEIR WAY TO A NEW KINGDOM
THE MOVINGG CLOUDS MEAN CHANGE
THINGS WILL BE DIFERENT WHEN WE CEASE TO SE THE FOUNTAIN
WE DANCEE DOUBT HIDES THE AABSOLUTE WHICHREVEALS ITSEF I NTHE GREEN FIELD FULL OF GREEN AND ROSE PETALS RELEASED FROM THE GODES
WHEN SHE WALKS DOWN THE LINE WE FOLLOW
WE HAVE THE STARSTO GUIDE US TO THE MILKY WAY
Poet Other Poems
- A flower is sold
- Being in bed with your girlfriend is bet...
- Come Closer to me you myrtele My Love It...
- Death death life love
- Face to face with her
- fire that quenches
- How biology is important
- I Dont Like Huricanes
- I got lost in a lulaby everyone said com...
- I know how to open a door but I don't kn...
- I love being in gardens strewn with peta...
- I love flowers, i arange my bliss, my s...
- i love walking through the green valley,...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.